The Theodore S. Schlundt Memorial Archives (housed by the Filson Historical Society) are a vast collection of materials, much of it contributed by members and friends, pertaining to St. John's history since its founding in 1843.
St. John’s Steiner organ is comprised of thirty-one ranks of new pipes. In addition, seven other ranks from the 1925 Henry Pilcher’s Sons organ were revoiced by Steiner Organs, Inc. The four rank Pilcher Echo division remains as installed in 1925 within the original 1867 J. G. Pfeffer case. This brings the 1981 Steiner organ to forty-two ranks. The 1964 Schantz console was completely rebuilt by Steiner to include a solid state combination action. The organ is currently maintained by Webber & Bourne Organ Builders, LLC.